The Pag-IBIG Savings Program is a fast and affordable way for members to save for their future.
Qualified members are given access to short-term loans for their immediate needs and a housing load with easy payment terms and low interest rates.
What are the benefits of being a Pag-IBIG member?
A Pag-IBIG member is entitled to the following benefits:
- 1. Provident Savings that is government-guaranteed and earn a tax-free dividend annually;
- 2. Modified Pag-IBIG II savings- a voluntary savings program withdrawable after 5 years which is also tax-free and earns a higher dividend rate than of Pag-IBIG I savings. Open to all Pag-IBIG Fund members and retirees/pensioners who are previously Pag-IBIG Fund members;
- 3. Availment of Multi-Purpose Loan (MPL) to finance various immediate needs and calamity loan for members residing in areas placed under a state of calamity; and
- 4. Availment of housing loan with socialized loan packages that carry the lowest interest rate in the market today and longest loan term of 30 years, and regular housing loan packages with maximum loanable amount of ₱6 million.
When can a member withdraw his/her savings?
The member may withdraw his/her Total Accumulated Value (TAV) upon occurrence of any of the following:
- 1. Membership maturity after 20 years and 240 monthly contributions
- 2. Retirement at age 60 (optional) or 65 (mandatory)
- 3. Seperation from service due to health reasons
- 4. Permanent departure from the country
- 5. Permanent total disability or insanity
- 6. Critical illness of a member
- 7. Death
How can one register online?
Log on to www.pagibigfund.gov.ph. Click “E-Services” and then “Membership Registration”. Accomplish the form online then click “Submit”. The registered member will receive an SMS indicating his/her Registration Tracking Number (RTN).
How will contributions be remitted to the Fund?
Formally-employed members shall contribute through salary deduction. Their employers are responsible to remit their monthly contributions to the Fund on a monthly basis. However, self-employed members may pay directly to the Fund or through any of its authorized collecting agents.
Pag-IBIG 24/7 hotline 724-4244
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org